Currently Recruiting for
- Residential Support Workers
- Mental Health Support Workers (Secure Transport)
- Mental Health Support Workers (Agency/Bank - F/T or Zero hours)
We offer the following company perks:
*** Refer a friend bonus of £400.00 ***
- Full time and bank work options
- Excellent rates of pay from £9 to £13.50
- Excellent progression opportunities
- Ability to work across a range of roles, difficulties & settings
- Regular paid to attend training in Physical Intervention (MVA)
- Sector/role specific training
- Supervisions, Appraisal and related bonus scheme
- Holiday pay plus 28 days holiday (pro rata) and your birthday off!
- Company pension scheme with enhanced employer contribution
We’re trusted to do the right thing for our Clients, So are you. We are recruiting to increase our team capacity. Every member of our staff team is specifically trained and supported to engage proactively with each service user in a partnership for positive change.
Job Profile - We are looking for a number of enthusiastic individuals to join our organisation and make a significant contribution to the care pathway.
Mental Health Support Worker:
As a Mental health Support Worker you may work alongside Registered Nurses and provide a high standard of individualised and quality care to our patients. This will include day to day care and support for the patient group, reading and adhering to patient care plans, escorting on trips, supporting patients with internal and external activities, undertaking observations and completing daily records/reports. This role will suit candidates who are interested in gaining experience within a psychiatric inpatient setting, working closely with patients who have mental health conditions and/or personality disorder.
Residential Support Worker:
As a Residential Support Worker you will be working alongside other team members to provide support and mentor young people who are placed with us. This may be a result of their placement breaking down or a request from the Local Authority to ensure the Young Person is positively supported in an environment that can support complex needs
Mental Health Support Worker (Secure Transport):
As a Mental Health Support Worker (Secure Transport) you will be working alongside Senior team members to provide emergency conveyance solutions to the NHS or private hospitals to transport patients safe and secure from one hospital to another. This may also include transfers from other places of safety also. You will also be required to transport Young People who may be moving placement, attending courts or returning them from an absconding. Other areas it may cover are:
- Bed Watch / Cell Watch
- Cover for our own placements and those of our clients who require immediate support in their own environment
- Section 17 leave
- Community support, and many other similar environments
You should be an able team player, have excellent written and verbal communication skills and be a positive role model for our client-group. In addition, a full and clean current driving license would be of benefit, with a willingness to drive company vehicles.
Full induction training is given. You will also learn from some of the most dedicated and inspirational people in our profession and just like our service users you will be learning all the time through our on-going mentoring and support.